Birthday

This year birthday be like :


I make this illustration of myself. This kinda describes me very well. Three weeks before my birthday I got my hair cut. Behind me there are CD albums of my favorite singers, such as : Efek Rumah Kaca, The Beatles, Lana Del Rey, and Taylor Swift. I do love indie musics although one of my friend always says it's like extraterrestrial songs. ERK is my favorite one from Indonesia. My favorite from The Beatles is John Lennon. The best Lana's album for me is Born to Die. I actually am a Swifties since Junior High School and have bought her album since Fearless. Mew is one of my favorite band with unique sound of music. I mean I adore their "broken" drum. My favorite books are Paulo Coelho and Sherlock Holmes. One day I wish I could have a coffee shop next to the beach. Even though I like coffee, I actually prefer lemon tea to it. I think Hello Kitty is cute #teamHelloKitty.


In this year birthday I held micagiveaway in instagram and facebook. So here it is.


I am deeply moved by the surprise, the gifts, and all the wishes from my friends and family. So, I make an illustration of my favorite birthday wish as my gratitude. Once again, thank you!

Comments