Mica's Playlist

Art is full of emotion. It can express when you're sad or happy. An art that I appreciate the most is music. When I hear a song, I can imagine it. Sometimes I draw it into pictures.

I think songs are like beat poetry. A poem with melody. You know, I can't make poems. I'm not good at words. Even mostly my captions are from songs. That's why I adore those who could make good lyrics in their songs.

So, here's my playlist.
1. Born to Die - Lana Del Rey

2. Chandelier - SIA


3. The A team - Ed Sheeran


4. Superman - Taylor Swift


5. Brooklyn Baby - Lana Del Rey


6. Gods and Monsters - Lana Del Rey


7. Enchanted - Taylor Swift


8. Sebelah Mata - Efek Rumah Kaca


9. Desember - Efek Rumah Kaca


10. Aurora - Maliq & D'Essentials


11. Memulai Kembali - Monita Tahalea


12. Your Type - Carly Rae Jepsen


13. Biru - Efek Rumah Kaca


14. Stand By You - Rachel Platten

Comments